***** Counting My Blessing *****
Technology and social media make us more ‘connected’ than ever. Everyone can know what others are doing. Scrolling your timeline on Facebook can either make you happy to see your friends have a good life, or make you envy and think that you are not happy enough. For me, it is more of self-reminder to be thankful of what I have now and to do better in the upcoming days.
2015 has been a great year. Before you ask ‘the same old questions’, let me tell you… Yes, I am 30 years old. Yes, I am not married (yet). Yes, I don’t have any children (yet) – But… Indeed, I have a lot to thank Jesus for:
- I have given the opportunity to travel and explore 25 countries across 4 continents so far. I hope many more to come…
- Never-ending love, support and pray from my mum Sihka Pangesti and Aunties
- I have a caring and loving boyfriend. Thank you David O’Brien for always being there for me. 2nd New Year together! Here is hoping for many more to come…
- Thank you for a lovely welcome from David’s family too.. Mum, Dad, Ross O’Brien, Hilary O’Brien, Aoife Bohan, Shaun Gallen, Amanda Russell
- Unconditional love and friendship Yannie Cremer, Dwi Dwi Dwi Dwi, Anita Van Nelle, Martiniasih Kristin, Melvyn Lil, Mariza, Arozak Salam, Tiara Sianturi, Anne Loing, Obeth Rumambi, Michael Hermawan, Angga Tri Wardhana, Handy Tamrin, Dicky Dicky, Deedee Caniago, Mardianes Praliestyanto, and Arie Kurniawan. No matter where you are, I love you all!
- A great 1 year of Work and Holiday Australia adventure with Mariza Melia
- Few strangers that turn into home-away family. Thank you for making Perth feel like home Heidy, Nickolas Mendes, Valdeir Lima, Petra Kubizňáková, Petr Hušek, Thomas Dolly Dalton, Hannah Rees, Megan Smith, Daniel Baughen, Davo Coolman, Javiera Barros Labra, Laurent Bouveroux, Helen Li, Martin, Cindy Liem, Alexandra Tessa Rystian, Arif J Riyanto, Albert Llobet Lorenzo , Julia Liew, Perrin Raiiner, Jenny Lin, Narelle Needham, Lisa Watson
- A nice apartment to live in Perth
- Halfway through paying my house mortgage for Mum in Indonesia
- Have a driving license and drive car of my own
- A smooth partner visa approval, and ongoing process for Australia Permanent Resident application (finger cross 2016)
- And many more…
Thank you #2015! I look forward to an epic #2016